Bogorodchanskiy district  Regional museum in Solotvyn

Address:

Grushevskogo, 4

Solotvyno village, 77753

Bogorodchanskiy district

tel.: (03471) 6-83-45


Description:

Solotvyn reginal museum was founded in 1958 by the teacher of local lore O.A. Fedanko (1898 – 1983). He gathered hundreds of interesting exhibits in archaeology, numismatology, ethnography, household and folk – crafts. It is one of the best folk museums in the region situated in the two-storeyed building in the center of Solotvyn.

 

Also visit:


The state Historical-and-Ethnographical Museum Berehynia

Museum of Nataliya Kobrynska

Museum of Nataliya Kobrynska (filial of the Museum of the Bolekhiv city history named after Roman Skvorij)
designed by