Regional  Regional museum in Solotvyn


Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /sata2/home/users/museumif/www/en.museum.if.ua/modules/system.php on line 3

Address:

Grushevskogo, 4

Solotvyno village, 77753

Bogorodchanskiy district

tel.: (03471) 6-83-45


Description:

Solotvyn reginal museum was founded in 1958 by the teacher of local lore O.A. Fedanko (1898 – 1983). He gathered hundreds of interesting exhibits in archaeology, numismatology, ethnography, household and folk – crafts. It is one of the best folk museums in the region situated in the two-storeyed building in the center of Solotvyn.

 

Also visit:


Novoshyn Village history museum

Museum of Nataliya Kobrynska (filial of the Museum of the Bolekhiv city history named after Roman Skvorij)

Museum "Nature of Halych Land" (Halych National Nature Park)
designed by   
Сонячні Творіння